Sunday, October 2, 2016

Need Help Getting Organized? - Allow Me To Help!



Let me paint a picture for you and who knows maybe you can relate to me as you are reading this.

5 years ago we built our house. We kept it spotless. Like you could have dinner off the floors. Nothing was out of place. We had no pets, no children and would spend our Saturday mornings cleaning for six hours.

Looking back, I am not sure what the hell I was cleaning on those Saturday mornings. Maybe it was that I had more energy and ambition or maybe it's because I hadn't learned yet that a lived in house was actually just as beautiful as a spotless one.

5 months after being homeowners our little one arrived and so did the chaos. I returned back to work when he was 3 and half months old and I will never forget when one of my teacher friends told me I needed to get a house keeper. She said it was every working womans best kept secret. I took her up on the advice and for the last five years I have had someone help me every other week. The truth was I couldn't keep up with it all and I wanted to spend my Saturday mornings snuggling my baby rather than scrubbing my hardwood floors. (Which always seemed to be messy somehow). It was worth every penny and these women worked hard to keep my house in tip top share. I am forever grateful for them and would HIGHLY reccommend this to any working woman who needs some extra hands.

While the kept the house in tip top shape they didn't organize closets or junk drawers or deal with the stuff hiding in places where they were not looking.

Since I quit my job I decied it was time to get my act together. Time to declutter. Clean the drawers that barely shut now because they are stuffed with "junk" thin out my wardrobe and organize my spice rack.

Maybe a sign I have more time on my hands but it's something I have been dying to do for a few years now.

I decided I was going to devote the month of October to cleaning up the chaos. Each day I have assigned myself a closet or a drawer or a tiny project that's been on the to-do list for far too long.

If you can relate to this feeling of too many tiny projects and your not really sure where to start I would love it if you could join me in my 5 day clear the chaos group. We will tackle your projects and I will share with you some of my best tips for organization.

Please respond "GOING" to the following event and I will add you into the private group. -
https://www.facebook.com/events/1033573863427286/


No comments :

Post a Comment