Friday, October 12, 2018

InstantPot Lasagna Soup

instant pot soup, lasagna soup, gluten free soup, sarah griffith, gluten free instant pot recipes, instant pot recipes,
We are a diehard soup family and the minute the weather starts to get cold we jump on soup season. This year I wanted to try using my InstantPot more and figured soups were the perfect thing to use it for. Somehow, I have made it thru life without ever having lasagna soup. When I came across the idea I had to give it a try.  This recipe does not disappoint! We loved the leftovers for lunch the next day too!

This will make 6 large soup bowl servings worth





Ingredients
1 lb lean ground mean
1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)40 ounces of chicken broth 

3 cloves of garlic 
1 onion diced 2 cup of noodles ( I used bowtie) I also did gluten free but that is not necessary.Pink salt to taste1 tbsp  oregano 
24 ounce can of diced tomatoes 
1 c mozzarella cheese for topping1 c ricotta cheese


Directions
Set InstantPot to saute and add in the meat, onions, and garlic. Cook until brown. Then turn off the InstantPot.

Add all other ingredients except the cheese.

Seal the lid and turn the cooker to manual - I set mine for 5 minutes

Do a quick release of the lid

Serve and top with ricotta and mozzarella.


No comments :

Post a Comment