Sunday, April 22, 2018

Blackberry Mint Superfoods

Fresh Mint. Superfoods. Collagen. Fresh Berries = Heaven 


You all know how much I love my superfoods and you also know how much of a supporter of collagen I have become since having the baby and having to deal with all the postpartum hair loss I had. In the beginning, I was using the unflavored collagen and putting it in my coffee each day. Then I got selected to be a vital proteins ambassador a few months ago have had the opportunity to try many of the different products aside from the plain flavor. This month's delivery included two I have been anxious to get my hands on. Mixed berry and blackberry dark chocolate collagen. Naturally, I wanted to play with these and put them into my daily superfoods that I like to drink.

I loved this flavor combo together so much I decided I better include the recipe on my blog for my clients to check out. The fresh mint totally makes the recipe. I used extracts a lot when I am making my drinks, but nothing can top the freshness of this one. Don't skip out if you are going to try this one.

Here is what you will need:
10 ounces of water
8 ounces of ice
1 scoop of Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate and Blackberry collagen
3 springs of fresh mint - rip them up before putting them into the blender.
1 cup of blackberries
1 packet or scoop of chocolate shakeology 

Blend and enjoy! Garnish with a mint leaf.


1 comment :