Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Life with just a little bit more...

top beachbody coach, sarah griffith, beachbody coach success, beachbody coach success story, beachbody international,
It's funny how life takes you places sometimes you never knew you wanted to go to. That was coaching for me. I loved my job as a teacher. I had a comfortable life and I didn't think I needed anything else. Except to maybe lose the mom muffin top that I was carrying around after having my son. 
After two years of making excuses about the "baby weight" I joined a challenge group. I wasn't looking to become a Beachbody coach that's for sure. I just wanted a little bit of help. While I got the results I was hoping for, I also found a new passion. I started to consider becoming a coach myself because of how much I enjoyed the challenge groups that I was in. 
This was an opportunity that I knew could be big for my family and I but I just didn't know "how big." I was intrigued about the possibility to give my family "just a little bit more." As you might be able to guess my income as a teacher was "fixed" I got a raise once a year and paid once a month. While it was "comfortable" there was often little left for the "little more stuff." 
I soon learned that the harder I worked a little bit became a lot. It became grocery money, debt relief, date nights, family vacations, shopping sprees and more than anything the opportunity became freedom. 
Freedom to take the road less traveled and freedom to design life on my terms. Next Tuesday I am hosting a coaching opportunity event. This is your chance to learn what I do and how you could do it too. 
I am looking for a specific person to fill the slots in my new coach mentoring program I will be soon opening up. Maybe you know her or maybe you are are. She's driven, she's busy, she's smart and successful and she's looking to give her family and herself "just a little bit more." 
If that person is you fill out the application below and I will be in touch. 
*******************************************************************************************
To be clear - I hustled to earn this lifestyle and you would have to as well. Anything worth having in life takes work and this is no different. 
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.
The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_SOICE
top beachbody coach, sarah griffith, beachbody coach success, beachbody coach success story, beachbody international,

The informational group will take place on Tuesday February 28th. You can use this link to request access to the informational group. 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome




No comments :

Post a Comment